Use it. Love it. Join it. Now run for it.
This running season, put your money where your shoes are and join Team TTF, sponsored by Outdoor Voices, to support the Trail you train on! Seasoned runners and beginners alike are invited to join and help us raise funds for The Trail Foundation’s ongoing work to maintain, protect, and enhance the Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail through improvement projects such as tree plantings to create shade canopy, seeding wildflower meadows, installing rainwater gardens, building award-winning restrooms, creating water access points and rest areas, constructing bridges, and much more. Even if you aren’t a runner, please consider helping us raise funds to keep the Trail – the heart of Austin – healthy, beautiful, and strong for generations to come.
This year, join Team TTF and help us kick off our 15th anniversary by raising $15,000!
These funds will be used for The Trail Foundation’s greatest needs at the end of running season.
To achieve our goal, we are asking each Team TTF member to set a personal goal of raising $250…you got this!
Team TTF benefits include but are not limited to:
- TTF annual membership (and associated perks), equivalent to the amount raised
- Team TTF swag bag
- Outdoor Voices custom hat, tote, shirt, $20 gift card, and store discount
- Discount code to Rogue Running‘s beginner training program
- Invitation to join Team TTF’s Strava running club
- Invitations to a minimum of 2 exclusive events
- Early bird pricing for our 5K Moonlight Margarita Run on June 7th
- Special Team TTF events, see below for dates and times
- …And more benefits to come!